If you have a concern and need to make contact about a safeguarding issue, please contact
Seven Saints Safeguarding Officer:
Any safeguarding concerns in a parish should be brought to the attention of your local Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO) or parish priest in the first instance.
If required, you can seek further advice by contacting the Safeguarding Team on the office mobile on 07384 460958.
If you have a safeguarding referral, please email email@example.com
Abbey Clephane-Wilson, Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor, or a member of the safeguarding team is available between the hours of 9am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. Contact details for all members of the Safeguarding Team are available via the Diocesan Directory.
If you require safeguarding advice outside of office hours, please contact thirtyone:eight on 0303 003 1111 (option 1).
If someone is at immediate risk of harm, call 999 in an emergency.
Getting support from other organisations
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 0808 808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm)
- National Rape Crisis Helpline: 0808 802 9999 and is open every day from 12-2.30pm and 7-9.30pm.
- The Survivors Trust: 0808 801 0818 and is open Monday to Wednesday 10-7.30pm, Thursday 10-6pm and Friday 10-2pm.
- LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0800 999 5428 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men’s Advice Line: 0808 801 0327 email@example.com
- Age UK Advice Line: 0800 678 1602